DESCRIPTION AND CONDITION OF USE OF SERVICE
Description of Service
Condition of use
Other legal conditions
Description of Service
1. Exclusively receivers of the initiative (“Users”) are:
Companies operating in the field of reuse, recycling and recovery of materials from end-of-life vehicles able to demonstrate to achieve some minimum requirement as:
- A document evidencing that the User is a Company specialized in specific treatment of material, namely collecting and processing of plastic, glass etc. (apply to this brochures and public descriptive sheets).
- Copy of authorization to operate;
- Copy of registration with the Chamber of Commerce;
- Any change, modification or integration of documents of the above-mentioned documents and communication relating the loss of minimum access requirement.
1. Use of Service implies that many people may be connected to the website, so Users undertake not to publish content that:
a. Have a content clearly threatening, insulting, defamatory, abusive, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent;
b. Constitute in themselves or could incite people to commit illegal acts, or provide information about illegal activities;
c. Imply civil or penal responsibilities, or in whatever other way infringe any local, regional, national or international law;
d. Infringe or constitute plagiarism about right of third parties as copyright, brands, licenses, right to confidentiality or publicity or any other right of exclusive property or personal;
e. Contain a virus or any other harmful component, or website addresses where may be possible infection or damage;
f. Contain information, software or other kind of material of commercial nature;
g. Contain advertising, promotion or commercial solicitations of any kind not related with the purposes of this Site;
h. Involve or contain false indications about origin or false statements about Users’ identity or activity of the User that has entered into the Site;
i. Violate or incite others to violate, in general, any provision of law or regulation aimed to protecting even to private individuals or a legitimately issued by Authority.
4. Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A. will also proceed further, without a desire of exclusion, to a revision of list of Users of this Site and reserves the right to update and/or amend and/ or supplement and/ or suspend and/ or delete all or part of Users in the following circumstances:
- loss of minimum access requirement;
- The User has expressly indicated that they no longer make available and accessible their data and information on the Site;
- on the basis of concrete report received to Fiat (not related to anyway aspects of economics, contractual and commercial) was pointed out that the obligations of subparagraph h of section 1 have not been met by the User (in particular, if he had given false information about the activity actually carried out by the User).
Other legal condition
2. Any dispute between Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A. and Service Users shall have sole jurisdiction of the Court of Turin.